Race Date: August 17, 2013
Race Time: 5K and 10K start at 8:30AM (please arrive early to park and warm-up)
Start/Finish Location: U.S. National Whitewater Center Adventure Pavilion (left side of main entrance)
Once you register please pick up your packet at one of these locations: packet - race number, goody bag and t-shirt
Pre-registration (before August 16)
• At Run For Your Life, Dilworth (2422 Park Rd) Thursday, August 15 – Friday, August 16.
• On race day beginning at 7:00AM
Late registration (after August 16)
• Run For Your Life: Dilworth, Thursday – Friday 10AM - 7 PM
• Run For Your Life: Piper Glen, Thursday – Thursday 10AM - 7PM; Friday until 12 Noon
• Run For Your Life: University, Thursday – Friday 10:30AM – 7:30PM
• Race Day beginning at 7:00AM
You can also continue to register online Wednesday, August 14 & Thursday, August 15, but please allow at least 24 hours before you come in to pick up your packet.
Individual awards for 5k and 10k:
• Top 3 overall male and female finishers.
• Top 3 male and female in each age group: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,
35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54,55-59,60-64, 65+.
Team awards for 5k and 10k:
• 1st Place Male Open
• 1st Place Female Open
• 1st Place Mixed Team
Only the top 3 finishers on each team will be scored. Team Captains MUST submit all team registration information and entry forms by Thursday, August 15 in order to qualify for awards. Only team members who have registered and paid entry fees by this date will be officially included on team rosters.
• Results will be posted immediately after the 5K and 10K races on site and uploaded to this website within 48 hours after the conclusion of the event.